Thursday, August 15, 2013

My Progress On Phantasy Star Universe


                                    


Well After Hour's of going through memory of P.S.U, going through all the shops and battle fields I seem to find some interesting stuff.  I was surprised when I found the money modifier but it seem to always reset everywhere, even when I spend something, I thought about the game cheat protection it had from PC versions such as Gameguard. So then I realized It has to be something in the Xex that making it act so darn bitchy, so I removed RSA Checks from the Xex and now it works like a charm.   You can get the modified Xex here http://www.mediafire.com/download/qvig9vgbcc4bbky/PhantasystarModded.xex                                                                                                                                                                                           

                                                                                                                                                                   Instant Level 100 and Max Money, just tested the money can know be saved without it being reset. Also Item Modifier it will not reset to 20 if you use the item, it will still be infinite. I'm not ready to release Any of these yet until I find at least 20+ useful mods, also I still need to test Item modifier and see if I save will it reset to 20 when I load my save back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment